Digital press operators needed. Primarily responsible for independently setting up and operating our various presses and completing any high quality production run from start to finish. This position will be required to maintain production by planning and organizing jobs and continuously monitoring quality. Additionally, press operators are responsible for cleanliness and keeping press maintained mechanically.
- Completes detailed instructions from job orders accurately and precisely
- Sets up and adjusts press for job runs to meet specifications
- Monitors equipment during job runs, checks precision or detail against specifications and takes action to correct any problems
- Monitors equipment during job runs, remains alert to mechanical problems and corrects or refers for maintenance if necessary
- Initiates the startup and running of jobs in keeping with production schedule
- Performs routine equipment maintenance; submits work orders for press maintenance or repair as needed
- Adheres to safety guidelines and keeps work space clean and organized
- Must be able to use computer based software
- 2 years experience in printing industry and/or color management preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
This position is responsible for ensuring that our customer shipments are made efficiently and with a high level of service.
- Preparing customer orders for shipment
- Responsible for all outbound shipments, including packaging of products to be shipped and arrangement of transportation services
- Ensures that all shipments meet the shipping guidelines
- General housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, warehouse/kitting area.
- Minimum 1 year experience in shipping/warehouse
- Experience with Process Shipper, FedEx and UPS process systems preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to lift 55 pounds