Custom Color Corp - Lenexa, KS 66215
For over 35 years, Custom Color has provided our clients with exceptional quality imaging services. Our two locations in Lenexa, KS and Charlotte, NC approach every angle of large format digital printing with the core commitments of consistency and speed. Our goal is to be the one stop solution for indoor and outdoor graphic needs, assuring quality and consistency across all multi-faceted campaigns.
Custom Color produces graphics for virtually every application. Indoor and outdoor graphics and banners, retail and menu graphics, trade show displays, vehicle graphics and large format prints from digital files are among our varied and ever-expanding services. Cutting-edge technologies and a substantial production capacity combine to provide a unique one-source solution for your graphics project.
Job Title: Account Manager
The Account Manager (AM) is the direct liaison between our Client and all Departments at Custom Color, focusing on managing projects, product production, and client satisfaction. The AM interfaces directly with the client to provide accurate and timely information to all internal departments including sales, prepress, production, kitting, shipping, and accounting. The Account Manager takes ownership of multiple accounts depending on the size and scope of the account and is responsible for all aspects of these accounts.
Job Duties and Accountabilities
- Primary point of contact for customer and internal departments for assigned accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers
- Obtain artwork/information from our customer and/or salesperson to write up and process new projects, items, estimates and jobs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversees the production process from point of sale until final delivery of product, analyzing customer requirements for job completion accuracy.
- Maintains active communication with and provide job status updates to customer, sales and production.
- Facilitate the resolution of production-related problems and conduct appropriate service recovery procedure.
- Have information prepared to handle billing, credits, returns and sale price of products.
- Be knowledgeable of, generate and evaluate reports such as Open Order, Inventory and Job Status Reports.
- Cross train co-workers so they are effective partners in exceeding customer service.
- Attend vendor sponsored or company training sessions.
- Follow all company policies and procedures as written in the employee handbook.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associates Degree in field related to printing technology, graphic design, marketing or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of account management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer experience in the print industry; digital wide format a plus.
- Able to work independently, manage multiple projects and organize/prioritize workload to meet customer expectations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Detail oriented, well organized, able to work calmly under pressure, work as a team member.
- Must have excellent verbal and writing communication skills to facilitate transfer of information concerning new products, items, rollouts, or any specific customer information.
- Be knowledgeable in current trends in printing, marketing and e-commerce.
- Experience with EFI/PACE Software a plus.
A fast paced, interactive office environment with multiple projects and quick turnaround times. Constant communications with internal and external customers. Must be able to work 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday, with overtime subject to workload, manpower and timeframes for projects at Supervisor's discretion.
Feel free to check out our website www.customcolor.com and find us on Facebook!
For further questions or inquiries, please contact:
HR Manager Jessie McWilliams
Job Type: Full-time
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- High school or equivalent
- Printing Experience: 3 years
Senior Account Manager